Forehead wrinkles are one of the most common aging problems for adults because even people as young as 25 can get these worry lines. The problem starts when your forehead wrinkles are making you look older and more haggard despite your best efforts in covering them up with makeup and using countless facial products that promise to remove them.
This condition is caused by a lot of factors such as the environment, smoking (which can definitely make skin drier and more brittle), genetic makeup, your common facial expressions, and collagen loss.
If you are one of those people who are looking for ways on how to make the forehead wrinkles disappear, here are some of the things that you can do:
• Avoid constant exposure to the sun- although the sunlight is the precursor of Vitamin D, and SOME regular exposure is good for your health, you should know when to expose yourself to the sun. If you really want to get some Vitamin D, you can expose yourself during early mornings when the sun is not that harsh. As for the rest of the day, it’s better to stay in the shade or bring an umbrella with you. Constant exposure to the sun will make the skin dry and wrinkly, thereby increase your chances of having forehead wrinkles.
• Eat healthy- eat foods that are good for the skin such as fruits and vegetables. If possible keep your foods as organic as possible and avoid the instant foods as they contains a lot of harsh chemicals that are bad for the skin or generally bad for your health. Some of the foods that you should eat often are fish, apples, lean meats, and eggs.
• Avoid smoking- as was mentioned earlier, smoking can make the skin look dry and make you look older. This is because a cigarette contains more than 20 chemicals that can cause the body to deteriorate and increase your chances of developing cancer. Basically, if you avoid smoking, you will not only keep yourself from developing forehead wrinkles, but will also prolong your life.
• Do facial exercises- Smiling and laughing are the best facial exercises that you can do to avoid forehead wrinkles. Wearing a frown constantly can become a bad habit. If you wear a frown, your forehead muscles will form a wrinkle and it can become permanent. To avoid that it’s a good idea to do all that you can to foster a positive attitude. Spend time with loved ones, watch a funny movie, or force yourself to smile every so often for no reason – believe it or not, studies show that the act of smiling itself improves your mood measurably. Click here to learn some Facial Toning Exercises.
• Watch your sleeping habits. If you wake up with bed face you will want to change up your pillow and pillow case now to avoid permanent wrinkles. To find out how, read the article;
Say Goodnight to Sleep Wrinkles here; Sleep Wrinkles
• Use a good quality anti-wrinkle cream- using anti-wrinkle creams can also help a lot in avoiding or reducing the forehead wrinkles. Try to use these creams during evening so that your skin will be able to rejuvenate well and you will see good results. One of the best anti-wrinkle creams is Lifecell.
A final note on anti-aging creams and facials: Most anti-aging facial products work through two primary mechanisms – hydrating and exfoliating the skin. Fully hydrated skin “plumps up,” naturally filling in fine lines and wrinkles. A few products – including Lifecell – even contain a light acid which, in addition to aiding with exfoliation, causes the outermost layers of skin to swell just a bit – a mostly harmless trick to plump out lines and wrinkles even further.
Exfoliation is the removal of outer – dead or dying – layers of skin, exposing the younger, healthier cells beneath. Dead outer skin cells slough off naturally in a pretty constant process. Accelerating the process through exfoliation exposes only the youngest, healthiest skin cells on the face, making skin look younger and more supple – because all of the older skin cells have been removed. This can significantly reduce the appearance of forehead wrinkles. For easy exfoliation as you shower, discover the benefits of the Clarisonic Mia.
Get a free trial of the top rated anti wrinkle skin cream Lifecell; click here for Lifecell