NEW! – Get the book by our researcher and reporter, Lexi Burke Alexander: Double Chin – How To Get Rid Of A Double Chin Visit Lexi at http://LexiBurkeAlexander.com.
There are a number of reasons for a double chin including weight, genetics, posture, the aging process and other factors. Happily there are simple methods you can follow to tighten, tone and lift your neck area. Here are step by step directions on how to get rid of a double chin.
1. If you have excess weight, take steps to lose it. Losing weight will slim the entire body including the neck region. One of the biggest factors that contribute to a double chin is being overweight. My favorite weight loss method is The FastDiet: Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, and Live Longer with the Simple Secret of Intermittent Fasting No special foods, gimmicks or gadgets needed. It is easier than counting calories or points.
2. Consider microdermabrasion. Exfoliating the neck with microdermabrasion will remove dead skin cells and give a firmer, more toned look to the region. There are a number of ways to exfoliate including using a cloth, cream, brush or a microdermabrasion machine. The MicrodermMD microdermabrasion system is excellent. You will enjoy smoother skin after just one use and your skin will feel so good to touch. Click here for information on MicrodermMD Medical Grade Home Microdermabrasion Machine
3. Use a good neck cream. One good one to try is Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Using upward strokes, smooth on the cream nightly to help lift, firm and tone. Reviews on this product are excellent and you can’t beat the price! Click here to read the reviews
4. Believe it or not exercising the neck really works. You can pick up a neck exerciser very inexpensively and it makes a huge difference in the neck area IF you use it on a regular basis. I keep mine at my computer and use it daily. It is amazing what a difference it makes.
5. Use techniques to minimize the appearance of a double chin. Though turtlenecks tend to accent the area, lower necklines accented with pretty jewelry can draw the eye away from a heavy chin area. In addition some haircuts are more flattering than others. Layered cuts that angle around the face can soften the neck and make it appear smaller.
6. If you are a man, growing a beard is a simple way to get rid of a double chin. It gives a more defined look to the chin and neck area and the results with and without a beard can be dramatic.
Remember to work at it consistently. If you spend ten minutes a day following the tips above, in just a few short weeks you may see a very dramatic difference!
If you are still unhappy with your neckline you may want to consult a board certified physician to get recommended methods for how to get rid of a double chin that will work best for you.
For more information check out the book by our researcher and reporter, Lexi Burke Alexander: Double Chin – How To Get Rid Of A Double Chin
Get a free trial of the top rated anti wrinkle skin cream Lifecell; click here for Lifecell