Crows feet eye wrinkles are those fine and deep lines that appear around the eyes. The lines extend out from the eye and look like the sprawled foot of a crow, hence the name crows feet. They are a common problem for both young and old people.
For younger people the early appearance of crows feet eye wrinkles can be attributed to the increasingly hectic lifestyle that people have as well as the growing harshness of our environment which may result in excess UV and chemical exposure. Exposure to the environment along with the natural process of aging results in eye wrinkles in older adults.
Since the skin around the eyes is thinner than skin in other areas, crows feet crop up easily and the eye area is one of the first places that people notice wrinkles start to appears. Naturally habits like smoking, squinting and even sleep wrinkles can make it much worse.
To add to the unattractive appearance of the crows feet, eye wrinkles usually go hand in hand with dark circles under the eyes, resulting in a tired, stressed-out appearance that will not leave you looking your best.
If you are wondering how to prevent and diminish eye wrinkles, here are a few tips that you can consider:
• Try the Clarisonic Opal Sonic. This amazing tool features micro pulse technology that firms and hydrates the skin. You will see an immediate difference and over time, fine lines, bags, crows feet and dark circles will diminish. Learn more in this video ; Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System. Click here to get the best price on the Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System.
• Get adequate rest – lack of sleep is the most common cause of dark circles under the eyes, which definitely increase the appearance and severity of eye wrinkles. Not only that, inadequate rest will leave you looking run-down and far from your best. You should make sure that you get at least 6-8 hours of sleep every night. Be sure to use an anti wrinkle pillow and take other steps to prevent sleep wrinkles.
• Avoid excessive sun exposure – too much sunlight can cause the skin to dry up and form wrinkles. It’s best to bring an umbrella with you when you’ll be spending a long time in the sun, or make it a point to use sunscreen to protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun. Many people don’t apply sunscreen close to their eyes – big mistake thinking that it will be irritating. When you’re trying to prevent eye wrinkles, you need to use sunscreen where they form. Select a sunscreen designed for sensitive skin and use it all over the face including the neck and eye area. A good sunscreen to try is La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Lotion
• Dehydration – lack of moisture in the air and in your body can wreck havoc on the skin. Rehydrate by drinking plenty of water. Use a humidifier to help put moisture back in the skin. Click here to read our article; Humidifier for Skin Care
• Genetics – if you have eye wrinkles and you are young, chances are that there’s a genetic factor contributing to the situation. One of the easiest ways of making sure that your eye wrinkles are hereditary is to see if your immediate family also have crow’s feet. Even if your wrinkles to seem to be a family trait, you can still minimize the wrinkles by using sun protection and anti-wrinkle creams such as Lifecell .
• Eat healthy – ample fruits and vegetables can help a lot in making your skin healthy, thereby decreasing your chances of developing eye wrinkles and other age-related skin flaws. If you make it a point to eat healthy foods (and keep it as organic as possible), even as you grow older your skin will not sag and you will be able to retain firm and healthy skin. Start eating healthy as early as possible so that crow’s feet and drying of the skin can be prevented right away.
• Practice good habits – don’t smoke and try to avoid over exaggerated facial expressions like squinting. Be sure to wear top notch sunglasses when you are outside; Click here for a Great Selection of Sunglasses
• Invest in a good quality anti-wrinkle cream – although they can sometimes be costly, they are definitely worth the money once you see how much better they work than the inexpensive creams on the market. One of the best anti-wrinkle creams out there is the Lifecell cream. It contains anti irritants, water binding agents, and has lots of antioxidants that aid in keeping the skin healthy and prevent wrinkle formation and diminish the signs of wrinkling. Antioxidants can be found in certain foods, but with Lifecell you receive a concentrated dose of antioxidants applied directly to your skin which is why Lifecell usually delivers immediate results. This is ideal for those who are not used to eating healthy and those who already have wrinkles and want to get rid of them immediately. There is a good reason that the most glamorous celebrities like Paula Abdul, Paris Hilton, and Felicity Huffman use Lifecell – it works quickly to prevent and eliminate eye wrinkles. Click here for Lifecell.
If you are still unhappy with your crows feet, eye wrinkles after taking steps to diminish them you may want to consider the use of a wrinkle filler. Injectables like Juvederm and Botox can reduce the appearance of crows feet. This is something you would need to discuss with your physician or dermatologist to see if it is right for you.
Get a free trial of the top rated anti wrinkle skin cream Lifecell; click here for Lifecell